Alleged gang members nabbed in drug bust
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- A gang was busted for allegedly running drugs and guns through an apartment building in the Clinton Hill section of Brooklyn.
Authorities say six members of the Clifton Place Crew were taken into custody during early morning raids at a Clifton Place apartment building.
The other five members were already in custody or arrested Tuesday night.
All 11 were charged with running crack cocaine, heroin and guns through Brooklyn.
FBI agents and NYPD officers reportedly recovered evidence from the apartment building, including drugs, firearms and a machete.
Investigators say they made numerous undercover purchases during their 18 month investigation.
The suspects are identified as:
new york city, brooklyn, clinton hill, drug bust, local news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 6 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Queens hit and run 42 min ago
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks head 17 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for...
11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
6 min ago