Alleged gang members nabbed in drug bust
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- A gang was busted for allegedly running drugs and guns through an apartment building in the Clinton Hill section of Brooklyn.
Authorities say six members of the Clifton Place Crew were taken into custody during early morning raids at a Clifton Place apartment building.
The other five members were already in custody or arrested Tuesday night.
All 11 were charged with running crack cocaine, heroin and guns through Brooklyn.
FBI agents and NYPD officers reportedly recovered evidence from the apartment building, including drugs, firearms and a machete.
Investigators say they made numerous undercover purchases during their 18 month investigation.
The suspects are identified as:
new york city, brooklyn, clinton hill, drug bust, local news
- NJ Transit buses delayed 30 minutes 11 min ago
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues 13 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- Teen heading to prom dies in car accident
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance 30 min ago
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety 40 min ago
- Tree trouble in Dumont
- Eats: Camarones Mi Pueblo at Zapata in Palisades
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos