Family fears for missing Brooklyn woman
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- A family in Brooklyn is desperately searching for a missing loved one.
Marion McCleneghan, 40, was last seen a party at 14th Street and Seventh Avenue at 2:30 on the morning of Sunday, February 7.
She has not been heard from since then.
Her husband, brother and sister-in-law have begun a search, posting fliers all over the neighborhood.
McCleneghan was recently separated from her husband, but he said they were in daily contact.
She is described as being 5'10" tall and 150 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information in regards to this Missing Person is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, brooklyn, park slope, missing person, local news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 12 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos