Family fears for missing Brooklyn woman
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- A family in Brooklyn is desperately searching for a missing loved one.
Marion McCleneghan, 40, was last seen a party at 14th Street and Seventh Avenue at 2:30 on the morning of Sunday, February 7.
She has not been heard from since then.
Her husband, brother and sister-in-law have begun a search, posting fliers all over the neighborhood.
McCleneghan was recently separated from her husband, but he said they were in daily contact.
She is described as being 5'10" tall and 150 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information in regards to this Missing Person is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, brooklyn, park slope, missing person, local news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash