Family fears for missing Brooklyn woman
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- A family in Brooklyn is desperately searching for a missing loved one.
Marion McCleneghan, 40, was last seen a party at 14th Street and Seventh Avenue at 2:30 on the morning of Sunday, February 7.
She has not been heard from since then.
Her husband, brother and sister-in-law have begun a search, posting fliers all over the neighborhood.
McCleneghan was recently separated from her husband, but he said they were in daily contact.
She is described as being 5'10" tall and 150 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information in regards to this Missing Person is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, brooklyn, park slope, missing person, local news
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Woman dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC boutique
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- MTA launches new apps for LIRR, Metro-North riders
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300 40 min ago