Young man and father die in house fire in Old Bridge, NJ
OLD BRIDGE, N.J. (WABC) -- A young man and his father died when flames tore through their home in Old Bridge, New Jersey.
The fire started in a two story home along West Alton Place on Saturday night.
The victims were identified as 21-year old Nicholas Lee and 60-year old Peter Lee.
Neighbors said that Nicholas was autistic, and his father had been partially paralyzed by a stroke.
The mother and another son were rescued by firefighters and rushed to the hospital. There's been no word on their condition.
Police say the blaze, was apparently sparked by an electrical problem in the wall of the home's master bedroom.
new jersey, old bridge, fire, deadly fire, local news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act