Police seek help identifying burned body
MONSEY, NY (WABC) -- More than a day after finding the body, police have not been able to identify the victim.
The body of a young girl was discovered in the parking lot near the entrance to Manny Wildler Park in Monsey on Monday. Her body had been set on fire.
Investigators have released two enhanced photographs of a tattoo found on the victim. The skin color of the victim is not a clear representation of her actual skin color. This is due to photo enhancement. The blurriness of the pictures is also due to enhancement.
The tattoo is on the lower portion of her back with the name "PATRICIA". The tattoo also has a stem of a flower with a rose on top.
Anyone who may have any information is asked to contact Ramapo Police at 845-357-2400.
A $5,000 reward is being offered in hopes of finding someone who knows who she is, who killed her and who set her on fire.
body found, rockland county, local news
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 18 min ago
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath & Beyond
- High winds damage power lines, Bed, Bath & Beyond store
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak
- Major delays on NJ Transit after Newark tanker explosion
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas