Lab tech charged with student killing in court Wednesday
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WABC) -- An animal research technician charged with killing a Yale University graduate student is returning to court.
Raymond Clark III is scheduled to appear Wednesday in New Haven Superior Court.
Clark is accused of strangling 24-year-old Annie Le, of Placerville, Calif., in September. Le's body was found stuffed behind a research lab wall on the day she was supposed to get married on Long Island.
Clark, 24, has pleaded not guilty to murder charges. He has been jailed in lieu of $3 million bail.
murder, yale murder, local news
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade