Lab tech charged with student killing in court Wednesday
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WABC) -- An animal research technician charged with killing a Yale University graduate student is returning to court.
Raymond Clark III is scheduled to appear Wednesday in New Haven Superior Court.
Clark is accused of strangling 24-year-old Annie Le, of Placerville, Calif., in September. Le's body was found stuffed behind a research lab wall on the day she was supposed to get married on Long Island.
Clark, 24, has pleaded not guilty to murder charges. He has been jailed in lieu of $3 million bail.
murder, yale murder, local news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives 36 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem 22 min ago
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos