Teen critical after falling into open manhole
SMITH TOWN, NY (WABC) -- On Long Island, a teenage boy believed to be a Dunkin Donuts worker was critically injured when he fell in an open manhole.
It happened around 9:30pm outside the Dunking Donuts in Smith Town on Route 347 and Route 111.
Crews pulled the teen out of the manhole, and rushed him to the hospital.
It's believed the manhole cover may have been dislodged by a snow plow.
long island, local news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 39 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident