Winning Powerball ticket sold in New Jersey
MORRIS COUNTY (WABC) -- The lone winning ticket for Saturday night's $211.7 million Powerball jackpot was sold in northern New Jersey.
State lottery officials announced Sunday that the ticket was bought at Gene's Market and Deli on Speedwell Avenue in the Morris County community of Morris Plains. But they say the ticket holder has not yet come forward to claim their prize.
The winning Powerball numbers were 6, 16, 20, 31 and 36. The Powerball number was 8, and the Power Play number as 5.
The Powerball jackpot for Wednesday's drawing will be $20 million.
Powerball is available in 41 states, as well as the District of Columbia and Virgin Islands, with drawings held on Wednesday and Saturday nights at 11 p.m.
new jersey, local news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases