Bicyclist fatally struck on Flatbush Ave.
FLATBUSH (WABC) -- A bicyclist was fatally struck on busy Flatbush Avenue in the Flatbush section of Brooklyn this morning.
Investigators say the victim, a man in his 20s, was hit at the intersection of Flatbush Avenue and Duryea Place just before 9:30 a.m..
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver, also believed to be in his 20, stayed at the scene and was being questioned by detectives.
The B41 buses were rerouted for the police investigation.
No charges were immediately filed.
new york city, brooklyn, flatbush, local news
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind 38 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos