The Food Allergy Initiative's Spring Luncheon
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Eleventh Annual Spring Luncheon, presented by the Food Allergy Initiative, takes place on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at Cipriani 42nd Street. All proceeds will benefit the Food Allergy Initiative's research activities and educational programs aimed at effectively treating and raising awareness of life-threatening food allergies.
The guest speaker is Dr. Hugh Sampson of the Elliot and Roslyn Jaffe Food Allergy Institute, Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Lori Stokes, Anchor, WABC-TV, is the Mistress of Ceremonies. The luncheon begins at 11:00 AM and support levels are as follows: Tables are available for $15,000, $10,000 and $5,000, and individual tickets are available for $2,000, $1,000 and $500.
The Food Allergy Initiative (FAI) is a national, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to finding a cure for food allergies, which affect more than 12 million Americans. Founded in 1998, FAI is the largest private source of food allergy research funding in the United States. Since its inception, the organization has contributed more than $65 million toward research, clinical activities to improve diagnosis and treatment, public policy initiatives, and educational programs to raise awareness among schools, health and child care workers, and members of the food service and hospitality industries. Please visit www.faiusa.org for additional information.
For Luncheon information, contact the Food Allergy Initiative at (212) 207-1974 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
new york city, local news, lori stokes
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Two lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance 4 min ago
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Metro-North derailment sparks rules review
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen