2 people critically injured in Edison fire
EDISON (WABC) -- Two people were critically burned in a small house fire in Edison Wednesday morning.
Eyewitness News is told the victims, in their early 20s, were burned when the fire erupted inside the Garden Street home at around 4:40 a.m.
Officials say they were flown by medivac helicopter to the burn unit at St. Barnabas Hospital, where they were listed in critical condition.
The fire was quickly extinguished. It may have started in a mattress.
fire, edison, new jersey, local news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control 53 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner 42 min ago
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead 10 min ago
- Photos: Stolen jewelry items in Ramsey robbery