Fire damages church, homes in Queens
RICHMOND HILL (WABC) -- A fast-moving fire damaged a church and two homes in Queens on Thursday afternoon.
The three alarm fire happened at 91-44 111th Street in the Richmond Hills section.
Officials said the fire started at the Deeper Life Christian Fellowship Church around 2:24 p.m.and spread to two neighboring homes.
Three firefighters suffered minor injuries trying to bring the fire under control, officials said.
Neighbors said a tree came down and took down power lines with it, and that sparked the fire.
Investigators have not confirmed that information.
fire, queens, richmond hill, local news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 7 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
7 min ago