Fire damages church, homes in Queens
RICHMOND HILL (WABC) -- A fast-moving fire damaged a church and two homes in Queens on Thursday afternoon.
The three alarm fire happened at 91-44 111th Street in the Richmond Hills section.
Officials said the fire started at the Deeper Life Christian Fellowship Church around 2:24 p.m.and spread to two neighboring homes.
Three firefighters suffered minor injuries trying to bring the fire under control, officials said.
Neighbors said a tree came down and took down power lines with it, and that sparked the fire.
Investigators have not confirmed that information.
fire, queens, richmond hill, local news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Suspect arrested in Kansas City highway shootings
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure 47 min ago
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- ObamaCare signups surpass 8 million mark 45 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet 19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos