Alleged pimp in Lawrence Taylor case due in court
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The alleged pimp accused of sending a runaway girl to Lawrence Taylor's hotel room is due back in court Thursday.
Rasheed Davis will be arraigned in federal court in Manhattan.
He's facing one count of sex trafficking involving a minor through the use of force.
As for Taylor, the former Giants great is due back in Ramapo justice court on June 10.
That could change though, if a Rockland grand jury indicts taylor on a felony charge of statutory rape.
crime, rape, lawrence taylor, ramapo, local news
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault 53 min ago
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village...
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos