Alleged pimp in Lawrence Taylor case due in court
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The alleged pimp accused of sending a runaway girl to Lawrence Taylor's hotel room is due back in court Thursday.
Rasheed Davis will be arraigned in federal court in Manhattan.
He's facing one count of sex trafficking involving a minor through the use of force.
As for Taylor, the former Giants great is due back in Ramapo justice court on June 10.
That could change though, if a Rockland grand jury indicts taylor on a felony charge of statutory rape.
crime, rape, lawrence taylor, ramapo, local news
- Guinness drops St. Pat's Day parade sponsorship
- AccuWeather: Snow for some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn 8 min ago
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Photos: Victims of East Harlem Explosion
- Australia, Kazakhstan join search for missing plane
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote 39 min ago
- Russian media warns of turning US into 'radioactive dust' 39 min ago
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon