Alleged pimp in Lawrence Taylor case due in court
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The alleged pimp accused of sending a runaway girl to Lawrence Taylor's hotel room is due back in court Thursday.
Rasheed Davis will be arraigned in federal court in Manhattan.
He's facing one count of sex trafficking involving a minor through the use of force.
As for Taylor, the former Giants great is due back in Ramapo justice court on June 10.
That could change though, if a Rockland grand jury indicts taylor on a felony charge of statutory rape.
crime, rape, lawrence taylor, ramapo, local news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos