Man accused of videotaping under girl's skirt
KEW GARDENS (WABC) -- Investigators say a 16-year-old girl on her way to school had just boarded a Queens-bound E train at 7:30 Thursday morning.
Police said a man videotaped under her skirt as the train was rolling through Kew gardens. How she spotted the camera is still not clear.
But she told police it was sitting face up in a gym bag, angled to videotape beneath her skirt.
The girl flagged down a NYPD transit officer, who seized the camera and arrested the man who owned it.
The suspect was identified as Jose Gil, 39, of Queens.
He is charged with unlawful surveillance on a minor.
new york city, queens, kew gardens, crime, local news, n.j. burkett
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare