Deadly stabbing outside Levittown nightclub
LEVITTOWN (WABC) -- On Long Island, a man is under arrest, accused of stabbing a teenager to death outside a nightclub in Levittown.
Nassau County detectives say 23-year-old Jovany Huddleston used a pocketknife to stab and kill 19-year old Bryant Nunez of Brentwood.
Investigators say the two men got into a fight inside the Shy Lounge on Hempstead Turnpike at 3:30 Saturday morning.
Bouncers threw the men out of the club, but the fight continued in the parking lot.
That's when police say Huddleston stabbed the victim in the abdomen. Nunez died several hours later at the hospital.
A second man, 18-year-old Ranier Ramirez of Brentwood, was also stabbed in the neck. He was treated and released.
Police did not say what caused the fight. Huddleston was scheduled to be arraigned on Sunday in Hempstead.
crime, stabbing, brentwood, long island, levittown, local news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 53 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- Man, 65, shot to death on street in Clinton Hill
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
53 min ago