Suspects deny guilt in Atlantic City kidnap case
ATLANTIC CITY -- A couple pleaded not guilty Wednesday in the carjacking and kidnapping of a northern New Jersey man who disappeared from an Atlantic City casino.
Craig Arno of Atlantic City and Jessica Kisby of Egg Harbor Township are charged with kidnapping and carjacking. But Atlantic County Prosecutor Theodore Housel strongly hinted more serious charges, possibly including murder, are being readied.
The pair remain jailed on $500,000 bail.
They are accused of abducting Martin Caballero in the parking garage of the Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort on May 21. The North Bergen resident had just dropped his family off at the casino.
Officials are awaiting test results to determine whether remains found days later in a field are the 47-year-old.
new jersey, atlantic city, body found, missing person, local news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 51 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam 54 min ago
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 55 min ago
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap 13 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day...
51 min ago
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
54 min ago
- Man who took video explains high school fued
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos