Suspects deny guilt in Atlantic City kidnap case
ATLANTIC CITY -- A couple pleaded not guilty Wednesday in the carjacking and kidnapping of a northern New Jersey man who disappeared from an Atlantic City casino.
Craig Arno of Atlantic City and Jessica Kisby of Egg Harbor Township are charged with kidnapping and carjacking. But Atlantic County Prosecutor Theodore Housel strongly hinted more serious charges, possibly including murder, are being readied.
The pair remain jailed on $500,000 bail.
They are accused of abducting Martin Caballero in the parking garage of the Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort on May 21. The North Bergen resident had just dropped his family off at the casino.
Officials are awaiting test results to determine whether remains found days later in a field are the 47-year-old.
new jersey, atlantic city, body found, missing person, local news
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Woman dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 11 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC boutique
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- Baruch frat involved in hazing death gets lifetime ban
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years 25 min ago