NJ man accused of setting neighbor's home on fire
EAST RUTHERFORD (WABC) -- A man from New Jersey is under arrest Friday, accused of trying to set his neighbor's home on fire.
Detectives in East Rutherford say 44-year-old Louis DiBlasi poured gasoline around the outside of his neighbor's home on Windsor Avenue.
The neighbor was home at the time and called 911.
Firefighters quickly put out the flames. The neighbor was able to escape the home safely.
Investigators have not yet determined DiBlasi's motives.
fire, arson, east rutherford, local news
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Man found fatally stabbed in Williamsburg
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- Funeral for one of victims of Metro-North derailment
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress 5 min ago
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Wintry blast moves through much of country, heads East
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary