NJ man accused of setting neighbor's home on fire
EAST RUTHERFORD (WABC) -- A man from New Jersey is under arrest Friday, accused of trying to set his neighbor's home on fire.
Detectives in East Rutherford say 44-year-old Louis DiBlasi poured gasoline around the outside of his neighbor's home on Windsor Avenue.
The neighbor was home at the time and called 911.
Firefighters quickly put out the flames. The neighbor was able to escape the home safely.
Investigators have not yet determined DiBlasi's motives.
fire, arson, east rutherford, local news
- Metro North train collision to affect service all week
- AccuWeather: Humid week ahead, with showers
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Suspect in critical condition after NJ police shooting
- Tornadoes slam Midwest; 1 dead in Oklahoma
- Hofstra remembers Andrea Rebello as probe continues
- Tipping dispute leads to assault outside LI nightclub 13 min ago
- Rally planned after West Village hate crime murder 51 min ago
- Winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey 39 min ago
- Florida city anxious to learn Powerball jackpot winner 41 min ago
- Photos: Photos from the Billboard Awards
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers