NJ man accused of setting neighbor's home on fire
EAST RUTHERFORD (WABC) -- A man from New Jersey is under arrest Friday, accused of trying to set his neighbor's home on fire.
Detectives in East Rutherford say 44-year-old Louis DiBlasi poured gasoline around the outside of his neighbor's home on Windsor Avenue.
The neighbor was home at the time and called 911.
Firefighters quickly put out the flames. The neighbor was able to escape the home safely.
Investigators have not yet determined DiBlasi's motives.
fire, arson, east rutherford, local news
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in basement
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- Brooklyn shooting leaves 4 boys wounded
- NYC Sanitation Commissioner John Doherty retiring
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Malaysian leader: plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey