Bear captured in North Brunswick
NORTH BRUNSWICK (WABC) -- A rescued bear is being relocated to a state owned property in Hunterdon County.
The bear was found in the Hidden Lake section of North Brunswick on Monday afternoon.
Crews worked for some time to get the stubborn bear down from a tree.
Firefighters and New Jersey Fish and Wildlife agents tranquilized the bear and safely brought it down.
Police say bear sightings are rare in that area.
Your feedback is important to us! Please complete a brief survey so we may continue to improve 7online.com
new jersey, north brunswick, bear, animals, local news
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach 30 min ago
- Jersey City water main break isolated; Water back on 59 min ago
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- Blind man and dog rescued will stay together
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school 40 min ago
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 7 min ago
- Water line floods three Midtown building...
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos