Another party turns deadly on LI
UNIONDALE (WABC) -- A Puerto Rican day party turned violent on Long Island overnight.
The second shooting for Nassau County detectives in as many days happened in Uniondale.
One person was killed.
Two others were taken to the hospital. They are expected to survive.
Police say those two people were shot in other locations, and then made their way to the scene as other people were running away.
Police were still on the scene Sunday morning, piecing together clues to try to figure out who is responsible for the shootings.
crime, shooting, nassau county, uniondale, local news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent 12 min ago
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx 5 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act