Suspect in Yale murder due in court
NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- An animal research technician charged with killing a Yale University graduate student last September is returning to court.
Raymond Clark III, who was charged with strangling 24-year-old Annie Le of Placerville, Calif., is scheduled to appear Wednesday in New Haven Superior Court. Le's body was found stuffed behind a research lab wall on the day she was supposed to get married.
The 24-year-old Clark has pleaded not guilty to murder.
Your feedback is important to us! Please complete a brief survey so we may continue to improve 7online.com
yale murder, local news
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies 14 min ago
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial 25 min ago
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire