Suspect in Yale murder due in court
NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- An animal research technician charged with killing a Yale University graduate student last September is returning to court.
Raymond Clark III, who was charged with strangling 24-year-old Annie Le of Placerville, Calif., is scheduled to appear Wednesday in New Haven Superior Court. Le's body was found stuffed behind a research lab wall on the day she was supposed to get married.
The 24-year-old Clark has pleaded not guilty to murder.
Your feedback is important to us! Please complete a brief survey so we may continue to improve 7online.com
yale murder, local news
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Chilly Wednesday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- LIE in Suffolk County reopens
- Family pushes for drug/alcohol testing after fatal accidents
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- Photos: Blind man and dog fall on subway tracks
- EXCLUSIVE: Suspect arrested in 'knockout' assaults
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral arrangements announced
- ACS workers reach plea deal in girl's death
- Jersey City reveals what was inside mysterious safes
- Anchorman 2 cast talks about much-anticipated sequel
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos