2 dead at separate Long Island parties
LAKEVIEW (WABC) -- Police on Long Island are investigating the shootings at two separate house parties that left two people dead.
Nassau County police say one person was killed in Uniondale and one several miles away in Lakeview.
More than 100 people turned out at each of the parties on Sunday.
Nassau County Detective Lt. Kevin Smith told the Wall Street Journal that news of the party in Lakeview was sent to Facebook and Twitter accounts. At the Uniondale event, organizers charged an entry fee, which Smith said created a problem because it opened it up to anyone.
Your feedback is important to us! Please complete a brief survey so we may continue to improve 7online.com
long island, shooting, uniondale, local news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ