African Grey parrot missing
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A family is desperately searching for their African Grey parrot named "Dusty."
Dusty got away on May 14th.
The owners live on the border of the Bronx and Mount Vernon in Westchester County.
A neighbor says they saw the bird fly towards Mount Vernon.
An animal expert believes the bird would stay in a one mile radius of its home.
The owners believe someone may have seen the bird and taken it in.
Dusty's family is offering a $2,500 reward or they are also offering to buy whoever found Dusty, their own baby African Grey parrot.
If you have seen Dusty, please call Marie at 917-453-2865.
new york city, mount vernon, westchester county, animals, local news
- At least 5 hurt when car jumps curb in East Village 3 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Comfortable
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Robbery suspect dead in Brooklyn police shooting 2 min ago
- Worker pulled from waist-deep mud in Queens trench
- One of US FBI's 10 most wanted nabbed in Mexico
- NSA director says plot against Wall Street foiled 52 min ago
- Natura recalls all brands of dry pet food 41 min ago
- Aaron Hernandez' home searched in murder investigation 37 min ago
- House passes far-reaching anti-abortion bill 56 min ago
- New York City redesigns flood map in Sandy's wake
- Photos: East Village bodega crash 3 min ago
- Photos: FDNY works to rescue man trapped in trench