Elmont man charged with killing dad, brother
ELMONT (WABC) -- Police have arrested a 24-year-old man on charges he killed his father and brother in their Long Island home. The whereabouts of the man's mother is unknown.
Dario Ormejuste was awaiting arraignment Thursday on murder charges.
The arrest comes a day after police found two bodies in the Elmont home. Police were called after one of the victims, 30-year-old Guerby Ormejuste, failed to report to his job as a New York City correction officer.
Also found dead in the house was 65-year-old Bob Ormejuste.
Police are also searching for his wife, Rose Ormejuste, as well as a 1998 Lexus that had been in the driveway.
long island, elmont, murder, local news
- Yonkers fire injures family of four 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line 8 min ago
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide