Judge issues arrest warrant for Knicks F Curry
CHICAGO (WABC) -- A judge in Chicago has issued an arrest warrant for New York Knicks player Eddy Curry because he's failed to appear in court in connection with a civil lawsuit.
Cook County sheriff's spokesman Steve Patterson says the agency received the warrant June 14 and has contacted Curry's attorneys. Curry grew up in the Chicago area and used to play for the Bulls.
Court records show the case was a personal injury lawsuit filed by Christina White. Her attorney, Larry Rogers, says Curry failed to make a payment but declined to give details because the case is under seal.
new york city, new york knicks, local news
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Child, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 12 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos