Judge issues arrest warrant for Knicks F Curry
CHICAGO (WABC) -- A judge in Chicago has issued an arrest warrant for New York Knicks player Eddy Curry because he's failed to appear in court in connection with a civil lawsuit.
Cook County sheriff's spokesman Steve Patterson says the agency received the warrant June 14 and has contacted Curry's attorneys. Curry grew up in the Chicago area and used to play for the Bulls.
Court records show the case was a personal injury lawsuit filed by Christina White. Her attorney, Larry Rogers, says Curry failed to make a payment but declined to give details because the case is under seal.
new york city, new york knicks, local news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43 4 min ago
- Granderson hits sac fly to lift Mets over Braves in 14
- Anna, Beltran key Yankees' 5-1, 12-inning win
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos