Memorial service for dad killed in front of family
OLD BRIDGE, New Jersey (WABC) -- A memorial service will be held Wednesday for a man who was beaten to death in Old Bridge, New Jersey.
It happened while Dr. Divyendu Sinha was out for a walk with his wife and two sons on Fela Drive.
A carload of teenagers allegedly attacked the 49-year-old Sinha, who later died from a brain hemorrhage.
Police have three 17-year-old boys in custody and have charged them with murder.
Prosecutors may decide to try the teens as adults.
new jersey, murder, old bridge, local news
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder days ahead 38 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 8 min ago
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath & Beyond
- High winds damage power lines, Bed, Bath & Beyond store 53 min ago
- Man found alive in body bag dies weeks later 39 min ago
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak
- Major delays on NJ Transit after Newark tanker explosion
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- AccuWeather: Milder days ahead
38 min ago