Memorial service for dad killed in front of family
OLD BRIDGE, New Jersey (WABC) -- A memorial service will be held Wednesday for a man who was beaten to death in Old Bridge, New Jersey.
It happened while Dr. Divyendu Sinha was out for a walk with his wife and two sons on Fela Drive.
A carload of teenagers allegedly attacked the 49-year-old Sinha, who later died from a brain hemorrhage.
Police have three 17-year-old boys in custody and have charged them with murder.
Prosecutors may decide to try the teens as adults.
new jersey, murder, old bridge, local news
- Bratton joins Sharpton at rally in Harlem 4 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Man found fatally stabbed in Williamsburg
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela 42 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
42 min ago