Memorial service for dad killed in front of family
OLD BRIDGE, New Jersey (WABC) -- A memorial service will be held Wednesday for a man who was beaten to death in Old Bridge, New Jersey.
It happened while Dr. Divyendu Sinha was out for a walk with his wife and two sons on Fela Drive.
A carload of teenagers allegedly attacked the 49-year-old Sinha, who later died from a brain hemorrhage.
Police have three 17-year-old boys in custody and have charged them with murder.
Prosecutors may decide to try the teens as adults.
new jersey, murder, old bridge, local news
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday
- Ex-priest arrested after working with kids in NJ
- Wake to be held for slain Hofstra student as questions linger
- Suffolk County parents getting free alcohol test kits
- NJ couple arraigned on animal cruelty charges
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Oklahoma tornado death toll revised to 24,...
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos