5 shot, 1 fatally, in separate incidents in Brooklyn
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- It was a violent and deadly night on the streets of Crown Heights, Brooklyn, Wednesday, with five people shot in two separate incidents.
The first shooting happened on a basketball court inside St. Andrew's playground, where a 32-year-old man died after being shot in the chest. A 45-year-old woman was also shot in the abdomen and a 36-year-old man in the right leg. Both surviving victims were taken to Kings County Hospital and both are listed in stable condition.
About an hour later and just a mile away, two more people were shot on Park Place and Buffalo Avenue.
Both victims were rushed to the hospital, where at least one of them is in critical condition.
No arrests have been made.
new york city, brooklyn, crown heights, shooting, local news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 54 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes 6 min ago
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials 17 min ago
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary 17 min ago
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
54 min ago