5 shot, 1 fatally, in separate incidents in Brooklyn
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- It was a violent and deadly night on the streets of Crown Heights, Brooklyn, Wednesday, with five people shot in two separate incidents.
The first shooting happened on a basketball court inside St. Andrew's playground, where a 32-year-old man died after being shot in the chest. A 45-year-old woman was also shot in the abdomen and a 36-year-old man in the right leg. Both surviving victims were taken to Kings County Hospital and both are listed in stable condition.
About an hour later and just a mile away, two more people were shot on Park Place and Buffalo Avenue.
Both victims were rushed to the hospital, where at least one of them is in critical condition.
No arrests have been made.
new york city, brooklyn, crown heights, shooting, local news
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Two more possible bias attacks investigated in New York City
- Accident involving fire truck at accident-prone corner
- Suspected robbery ends with car chase
- Connecticut rail service to return to normal Wednesday
- The return of the Green Card Scammer
- Rangers lose 2-1 to Bruins, now 0-3 in series
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos