5 shot, 1 fatally, in separate incidents in Brooklyn
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- It was a violent and deadly night on the streets of Crown Heights, Brooklyn, Wednesday, with five people shot in two separate incidents.
The first shooting happened on a basketball court inside St. Andrew's playground, where a 32-year-old man died after being shot in the chest. A 45-year-old woman was also shot in the abdomen and a 36-year-old man in the right leg. Both surviving victims were taken to Kings County Hospital and both are listed in stable condition.
About an hour later and just a mile away, two more people were shot on Park Place and Buffalo Avenue.
Both victims were rushed to the hospital, where at least one of them is in critical condition.
No arrests have been made.
new york city, brooklyn, crown heights, shooting, local news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler 28 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 26 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- New York City pre-K signups end on Wednesday
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos