5 shot, 1 fatally, in separate incidents in Brooklyn
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- It was a violent and deadly night on the streets of Crown Heights, Brooklyn, Wednesday, with five people shot in two separate incidents.
The first shooting happened on a basketball court inside St. Andrew's playground, where a 32-year-old man died after being shot in the chest. A 45-year-old woman was also shot in the abdomen and a 36-year-old man in the right leg. Both surviving victims were taken to Kings County Hospital and both are listed in stable condition.
About an hour later and just a mile away, two more people were shot on Park Place and Buffalo Avenue.
Both victims were rushed to the hospital, where at least one of them is in critical condition.
No arrests have been made.
new york city, brooklyn, crown heights, shooting, local news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt 39 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village 52 min ago
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos