Body found in car believed to be missing woman
EAST FLATBUSH (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn believe they have found the body of a woman missing since her husband and corrections officer son were found murdered last month.
Police found the woman's body after people complained of a foul odor coming from the trunk of a car in East Flatbush.
Authorities believe that the victim is Rose Ormejuste, who has not been seen since the bodies of 30-year-old Guerby Ormejuste and 65-year-old Bob Ormejuste were found in a home in Elmont on Long Island.
Dario Ormejuste,24, is charged in the murders. He is the son of Rose and Bob, and Guerby's brother.
The car that the body was found in is reportedly registered to Guerby. Police were called to the Elmont home after Guerby failed to report to his job.
The Medical Examiner will determine the cause of death.
body found, new york city, brooklyn, flatbush, local news
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey