Chelsea Clinton's wedding secrets spilled
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The veil of secrecy surrounding Chelsea Clinton's upcoming wedding seems to be lifting.
The trail of clues apparently to lead to the small town of Rhinebeck, located about 100 miles north of New York City.
There's been no official announcement of when and where the former first daughter will marry Marc Mezvinsky.
Rhinebeck residents are sure the expected July 31st wedding will be in their town.
Wedding guests who may include Oprah and President Obama, have been told to be within driving distance of Manhattan.
bill clinton, hillary clinton, barack obama, oprah winfrey, marriage, local news
- Yonkers fire injures family of four 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line 5 min ago
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide