2 girls sexually assaulted by intruder
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ (WABC) -- Police in New Brunswick are searching for a man who broke into a home and sexually assaulted one girl and engaged in lewd conduct with another.
The incident happened on Somerset Street at 8:30 a.m. Monday.
Police say the two girls, who are both under age 16, were on the second floor of the home when the man broke in.
He allegedly went into a bedroom, sexually assaulted one girl, and then engaged in lewd conduct with the other.
Police say one of the girls went to call for help, and the man ran away.
Police released a sketch of the man, who is said to be Hispanic, about 40 years old, with a thick moustache.
He was wearing a black cap (with the letters AB in white lettering on the back), a silver wristwatch on his left wrist, a white T-shirt, black pants, and black sneakers.
Anyone with information on the assault, or who may be able to identify the man in the sketch, is asked to call Detective Dominguez at (732) 745-5200, or Investigator Kelly at (732) 745-3600.
new jersey, child sex assault, sexual assault, new brunswick, local news, n.j. burkett
- 51 people confirmed dead in Okla. tornado 1 min ago
- Where is Charles Butler?
- Elderly man falls in Hudson off of Pier 84
- Investigation follows police shooting of student
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday
- Worker injured after forklift swallowed by sinkhole
- Person of interest ID'd in deadly Queens bus shooting
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Photos from the Billboard Awards
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos