One hurt in Brooklyn fire overnight
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- A man suffered non-life threatening burns across his lower body after a fire broke out in Brooklyn overnight.
The blaze broke out just after 3 a.m. at a rabbinical house on 55th Street in Borough Park.
The victim was rushed to the hospital but is expected to survive.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
new york city, borough park, brooklyn, fire, local news
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- Police investiate possible bias attack on Broadway
- NYPD detective accused of hacking, spying on associates
- Ex-priest arrested after working with kids in NJ
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One 52 min ago
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Photos: Most Wanted: Yonkers Police Department