Chelsea's future father-in-law: A proud papa
RHINEBECK, N.Y. -- Chelsea Clinton's future father-in-law says he's grateful to be a part of his son's wedding.
Ed Mezvinsky, the former Iowa congressman who was convicted of fraud and sentenced to seven years in prison, said that he's a "proud papa."
His son, investment banker Marc Mezvinsky, is marrying the daughter of former President Bill and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Saturday in upstate New York. Details of the wedding have been closely guarded.
He says in comments that will be aired Thursday on "Inside Edition" that "the family's excited." He says Chelsea and Marc have a sensitivity about life and a warm regard for family.
He said that he has rebuilt his relationship with Marc and Chelsea since his release from prison in 2008.
chelsea clinton, marriage, westchester county, local news
- UK: Victim in London attack was serving soldier
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- West Point soldier charged with videotaping women
- Truck driver helps catch hit-and-run suspect in Queens
- Oklahoma residents begin hard recovery after tornado
- Anthony Weiner to court voters in Harlem Thursday
- Jersey City boy killed outside home to be laid to rest
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles
- abcnews: Oklahoma tornado: Before and after photos
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Photos: Accuweather forecast in pictures 37 min ago