Chelsea's future father-in-law: A proud papa
RHINEBECK, N.Y. -- Chelsea Clinton's future father-in-law says he's grateful to be a part of his son's wedding.
Ed Mezvinsky, the former Iowa congressman who was convicted of fraud and sentenced to seven years in prison, said that he's a "proud papa."
His son, investment banker Marc Mezvinsky, is marrying the daughter of former President Bill and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Saturday in upstate New York. Details of the wedding have been closely guarded.
He says in comments that will be aired Thursday on "Inside Edition" that "the family's excited." He says Chelsea and Marc have a sensitivity about life and a warm regard for family.
He said that he has rebuilt his relationship with Marc and Chelsea since his release from prison in 2008.
chelsea clinton, marriage, westchester county, local news
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark 5 min ago
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Annual 'Pokey,' 'Schleppie' awards for MTA bus service
- Rangel announces run for 23rd term
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Screw Magazine publisher Al Goldstein dies at 77 19 min ago
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward 8 min ago
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in...
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos