Chelsea Clinton spotted at Vera Wang's
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The countdown is on to Chelsea Clinton's weekend wedding.
There was a bride-to-be sighting in Manhattan Wednesday.
The former first daughter was spotted underneath a giant floppy straw hat.
Cameras caught Clinton slipping into Vera Wang's fashion headquarters.
Her wedding dress is suspected to be a classic Vera Wang design.
Although there's no official word from the Clinton family, the multi-million dollar wedding is expected to be this Saturday in Rhinebeck, New York.
new york city, chelsea clinton, marriage, local news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman 47 min ago
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 44 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 48 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident 42 min ago