Another arrest warrant issued for Knicks' Curry
CHICAGO (WABC) -- For the second time since June, an arrest warrant has been issued for New York Knicks center Eddy Curry.
The judge signed the warrant after learning Curry has not paid nearly $200,000 of a $660,000 settlement for sex with an underage girl.
It stems from a 2001 case.
Curry, then 18, was sued for having sex with a 14-year-old girl.
He agreed to the settlement in 2007.
The June arrest warrant was revoked after Curry agreed to pay the balance. But he still has not paid it.
new york city, new york knicks, local news
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Annual 'Pokey,' 'Schleppie' awards for MTA bus service
- Rangel announces run for 23rd term
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Bronx cell phone store robber caught on camera
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013