Another arrest warrant issued for Knicks' Curry
CHICAGO (WABC) -- For the second time since June, an arrest warrant has been issued for New York Knicks center Eddy Curry.
The judge signed the warrant after learning Curry has not paid nearly $200,000 of a $660,000 settlement for sex with an underage girl.
It stems from a 2001 case.
Curry, then 18, was sued for having sex with a 14-year-old girl.
He agreed to the settlement in 2007.
The June arrest warrant was revoked after Curry agreed to pay the balance. But he still has not paid it.
new york city, new york knicks, local news
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Woman charged in fatal hit-and-run in Stamford
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Coney Island double stabbing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos