Body found in the Hudson River
NEW ROCHELLE (WABC) -- Police in Westchester County are trying to determine if a body that washed ashore Saturday is a man who may have drowned during a storm last weekend.
The body was discovered near David's Island in Long Island Sound.
A man was sailing last Sunday when a brief but fierce storm that swept across Long Island Sound.
He went overboard and has been missing ever since.
westchester county, new rochelle, drowning, missing person, body found, local news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 51 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 45 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 7 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 14 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos