Body found in the Hudson River
NEW ROCHELLE (WABC) -- Police in Westchester County are trying to determine if a body that washed ashore Saturday is a man who may have drowned during a storm last weekend.
The body was discovered near David's Island in Long Island Sound.
A man was sailing last Sunday when a brief but fierce storm that swept across Long Island Sound.
He went overboard and has been missing ever since.
westchester county, new rochelle, drowning, missing person, body found, local news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Freight train, truck collide in West Nyack
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City 43 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Robinson Cano to sign with Mariners
- Photos: Robinson Cano through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos