Body found in the Hudson River
NEW ROCHELLE (WABC) -- Police in Westchester County are trying to determine if a body that washed ashore Saturday is a man who may have drowned during a storm last weekend.
The body was discovered near David's Island in Long Island Sound.
A man was sailing last Sunday when a brief but fierce storm that swept across Long Island Sound.
He went overboard and has been missing ever since.
westchester county, new rochelle, drowning, missing person, body found, local news
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 45 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms 58 min ago
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus 36 min ago
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span 10 min ago
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital