Investigation: Teacher faked fall
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Investigators say a Brooklyn teacher faked a terrifying plunge down a flight of stairs.
Ilene Feldman was caught on camera tumbling down the stairs at Canarsie High School in 2008.
She claimed her foot got stuck and she went flying.
An investigation by the city found the untenured Feldman staged the fall to avoid being observed by a supervisor.
Feldman was forced to resign.
new york city, local news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 6 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges coming in death of Baruch College student, prosecutor...
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar 55 min ago
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- George Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker after big loss
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
6 min ago