Arson investigation in Bay Shore fire
BAY SHORE, NY (WABC) -- Arson investigators on Long Island are looking into the cause of a massive fire that destroyed two carriage houses.
Firefighters responded to the fire in Bay Shore just after 2 a.m. Sunday.
By the time they arrived, the fire had already fully engulfed the two carriage houses.
It took some 125 firefighters nearly two hours to get the blaze under control.
Two firefighters suffered minor injuries.
Investigators say neither building had a smoke detector.
Both were unoccupied.
long island, bay shore, fire, local news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ