Fashion Week tickets go on sale next week
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The largest fashion show in New York City history is set for next month, and hundreds of tickets to the highly coveted event will be available to the public.
The fashion show benefits the City's AIDS Fund and will take place next month at Lincoln Center.
1,500 ticketholders will get the rare opportunity to be there as 150 top models strut latest fall trends by the hottest designers.
Tickets cost $25 and go on sale next week.
new york city, fashion, lincoln center, local news
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder 57 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Workers remove rubble in East Harlem 11 min ago
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help 3 min ago
- Teen shot, apparently by brother, in Queens 8 min ago
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel
- Jersey City fire victims to be laid to rest Friday
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Authorities continue to clear debris from...
16 min ago
- Group running NYC half-marathon to inspire,...
41 min ago