Essex, Passaic Co's. cat burglar captured
CLIFTON, N.J. (WABC) -- Police in New Jersey say they caught the man responsible for a burglary spree in Essex and Passaic Counties.
Police were looking for 20-year-old Christopher Kingsbury.
Saturday morning, a woman in Nutley called police after she heard someone outside her home.
Investigators say they found Kingsbury running from the home and towards a stolen car.
He was taken into custody.
Police sought Kingsbury in a series of burglaries in Clifton.
new jersey, clifton, essex county, passaic county, arrest, burglary, local news
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Bill Bratton tapped to return as NYPD commisioner
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Search for suspects in subway attack on two women
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later 44 min ago
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre 49 min ago
- Metro-North derailment victim Jim Lovell to be laid to rest
- Freeze takes an icy grip on much of the nation
- Bob Dylan's Newport electric guitar for sale