Essex, Passaic Co's. cat burglar captured
CLIFTON, N.J. (WABC) -- Police in New Jersey say they caught the man responsible for a burglary spree in Essex and Passaic Counties.
Police were looking for 20-year-old Christopher Kingsbury.
Saturday morning, a woman in Nutley called police after she heard someone outside her home.
Investigators say they found Kingsbury running from the home and towards a stolen car.
He was taken into custody.
Police sought Kingsbury in a series of burglaries in Clifton.
new jersey, clifton, essex county, passaic county, arrest, burglary, local news
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos