NJ man shot twice within 2 days dies
NEWARK, N.J. -- Authorities say a New Jersey man was shot in two separate incidents in two different cities in as many days.
The Essex County Prosecutor's office says the second shooting proved deadly for David Bravo.
Officials say the 24-year-old was one of three people shot Sunday at a gas station in Newark. Bravo suffered minor injuries and was treated and released from a hospital.
The prosecutor's office says Bravo was shot multiple times and pronounced dead on the porch of his Irvington home on Monday.
Authorities are investigating whether the incidents are related.
No one has been arrested.
new jersey, crime, shooting, essex county, irvington, newark, local news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97