NJ man shot twice within 2 days dies
NEWARK, N.J. -- Authorities say a New Jersey man was shot in two separate incidents in two different cities in as many days.
The Essex County Prosecutor's office says the second shooting proved deadly for David Bravo.
Officials say the 24-year-old was one of three people shot Sunday at a gas station in Newark. Bravo suffered minor injuries and was treated and released from a hospital.
The prosecutor's office says Bravo was shot multiple times and pronounced dead on the porch of his Irvington home on Monday.
Authorities are investigating whether the incidents are related.
No one has been arrested.
new jersey, crime, shooting, essex county, irvington, newark, local news
- Newtown 911 calls released 42 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Moriches boat crash injures 3 fishermen
- Search for missing teenager in Linden, New Jersey
- Woman's body discovered in Rochelle Park 45 min ago
- Wake for one of high school sweethearts killed in crash
- 5-year old girl from East Harlem missing
- Prospect Park Zoo welcomes two new Zebus
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds 19 min ago
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos