Wandering elderly woman identified by NJ family
LONG ISLAND CITY (WABC) -- The elderly woman found wandering the streets of Queens was identified by family members as a missing 79-year-old Alzheimer's patient from Roselle N.J.
The woman was discovered on Tuesday in Sunnyside.
Police say she was walking near Queens Boulevard and 49th Street.
There is no word on how the woman got to Queens.
new york city, queens, long island city, missing person, local news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead 56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch 24 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident 56 min ago
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon 57 min ago
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
24 min ago