Ambulances destroyed, damaged in LI fire
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
HOLBROOK (WABC) -- A devastating fire on Long Island burned through an ambulance dispatch center in Holbrook overnight Tuesday.
Fire officials say the blaze destroyed at least three ambulances.
Seven other ambulances were damaged.
No injuries were reported, and there's no word on what caused the fire.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
long island, holbrook, fire, local news
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold 9 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos