Fire at Caldwell Diner in New Jersey
CALDWELL, NJ (WABC) -- Fire officials in Caldwell, New Jersey are investigating the cause of a fire that ravaged a popular diner on Bloomfield Avenue.
A passing patrol car spotted flames coming out of the Caldwell Diner around 3:20 a.m. Saturday.
The diner wasn't open for business at the time.
Officials say it appears to have started in the kitchen, but the cause of the fire is still unknown.
Firefighters from West Caldwell and Cedar Grove assisted the Caldwell Fire Department in putting out the fire.
new jersey, caldwell, fire, local news
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified 44 min ago
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Sunday's Yankees vs. Jays game postponed due to weather 53 min ago
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 3 in custody in connection to Yonkers man's death 51 min ago
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- President Obama gives speech to Morehouse graduates 56 min ago
- Metro North trains being removed from accident scene
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport