Fire at Caldwell Diner in New Jersey
CALDWELL, NJ (WABC) -- Fire officials in Caldwell, New Jersey are investigating the cause of a fire that ravaged a popular diner on Bloomfield Avenue.
A passing patrol car spotted flames coming out of the Caldwell Diner around 3:20 a.m. Saturday.
The diner wasn't open for business at the time.
Officials say it appears to have started in the kitchen, but the cause of the fire is still unknown.
Firefighters from West Caldwell and Cedar Grove assisted the Caldwell Fire Department in putting out the fire.
new jersey, caldwell, fire, local news
- Yonkers fire injures family of four 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case
- Residents warned to look out for black ice 3 min ago
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Local 7 line service resumes after signal problems 12 min ago
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of Year 6 min ago
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket 41 min ago
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
3 min ago