Fire at Caldwell Diner in New Jersey
CALDWELL, NJ (WABC) -- Fire officials in Caldwell, New Jersey are investigating the cause of a fire that ravaged a popular diner on Bloomfield Avenue.
A passing patrol car spotted flames coming out of the Caldwell Diner around 3:20 a.m. Saturday.
The diner wasn't open for business at the time.
Officials say it appears to have started in the kitchen, but the cause of the fire is still unknown.
Firefighters from West Caldwell and Cedar Grove assisted the Caldwell Fire Department in putting out the fire.
new jersey, caldwell, fire, local news
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos