New voting machines coming to NYC
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The last time New York City got new voting machines, Dwight Eisenhower was president.
That's about to change in two weeks, and now a campaign to educate New Yorkers about the new machines is underway.
Between now and Election Day on November 2nd, TV and print ads will show the new 3-step process for electronic voting.
There are also centers throughout the 5 boroughs where voters can get hands-on lesson.
We featured a demonstration during a recent episode of Up Close with Diana Williams, which you can watch above.
new york city, election, election day, voting, voting machine, local news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler 12 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Suspect questioned after body found in container 4 min ago
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos