New voting machines coming to NYC
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The last time New York City got new voting machines, Dwight Eisenhower was president.
That's about to change in two weeks, and now a campaign to educate New Yorkers about the new machines is underway.
Between now and Election Day on November 2nd, TV and print ads will show the new 3-step process for electronic voting.
There are also centers throughout the 5 boroughs where voters can get hands-on lesson.
We featured a demonstration during a recent episode of Up Close with Diana Williams, which you can watch above.
new york city, election, election day, voting, voting machine, local news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 40 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 42 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC 23 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins 36 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UConn sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing 22 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
40 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
42 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp...
36 min ago