2 shot and killed at Atlantic City apartments
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. -- Police say two people have been killed in a shooting outside an apartment complex in Atlantic City.
Atlantic City police spokeswoman Sgt. Monica McMenamin tells The Press of Atlantic City that a man and woman were shot shortly before 6 p.m. Wednesday while sitting on a porch at the Carver Hall apartment complex on Caspian Avenue.
Public Safety Director Christine Petersen tells the newspaper that the woman died at the scene. The man was pronounced dead at Atlanticare Regional Medical Center.
The victims' names have not been released.
No arrests have been made.
The major crimes unit of the Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office is investigating.
new jersey, atlantic city, shooting, local news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos