Traffic backup at Lincoln Tunnel due to accident
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Outbound traffic at the Lincoln Tunnel is delayed due to an earlier accident in the north tube.
The two car crash took place around 4:20 p.m.
There were no serious injuries in the accident. One tube was closed for a short period of time while the cars were removed, but all lanes have since been re-opened.
There were delays of up to 45 minutes during the evening commute.
Stay with Eyewitness News and 7online.com for more on this breaking story.
breaking news, lincoln tunnel, local news
- I-5 bridge collapses into Skagit River
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues 41 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Actress Amanda Bynes arrested in Midtown
- Heavy rain sparks flash flooding
- Officer arrested in firebombing of captain's home
- Jury deadlocked on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy attacked by another on city bus, video
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy
- Anthony Weiner starts stumping in mayoral bid
- Rangers stay alive with OT goal against Bruins
- abcnews: 'Extremely Active' Potential For Hurricane...
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
41 min ago