Traffic backup at Lincoln Tunnel due to accident
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Outbound traffic at the Lincoln Tunnel is delayed due to an earlier accident in the north tube.
The two car crash took place around 4:20 p.m.
There were no serious injuries in the accident. One tube was closed for a short period of time while the cars were removed, but all lanes have since been re-opened.
There were delays of up to 45 minutes during the evening commute.
Stay with Eyewitness News and 7online.com for more on this breaking story.
breaking news, lincoln tunnel, local news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 58 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC 41 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins 54 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UConn sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing 40 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
58 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp...
54 min ago