Heisman Trust: No 2005 winner
NEW YORK -- The head of the Heisman Trophy Trust says the 2005 award will be vacated after Reggie Bush said he would give back his trophy.
William Dockery said in an interview with ESPN that "We've determined that there will be no winner."
Bush announced Tuesday that he would forfeit the 2005 Heisman Trophy after the NCAA ruled him ineligible for that season due to receiving improper benefits.
POLL: WHAT SHOULD BE DONE WITH THE TROPHY?
breaking news, local news
- At least 8 hurt when car jumps curb in East Village 33 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Comfortable
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Robbery suspect dead in Brooklyn police shooting
- Worker pulled from waist-deep mud in Queens trench
- One of US FBI's 10 most wanted nabbed in Mexico
- New York City redesigns flood map in Sandy's wake
- Natura recalls all brands of dry pet food
- Woman allegedly kicks police dog in teeth 2 min ago
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe
- JFK terminal among endangered historic sites
- Photos: Most endangered historic places
- Photos: Bear the police dog 4 min ago