Heisman Trust: No 2005 winner
NEW YORK -- The head of the Heisman Trophy Trust says the 2005 award will be vacated after Reggie Bush said he would give back his trophy.
William Dockery said in an interview with ESPN that "We've determined that there will be no winner."
Bush announced Tuesday that he would forfeit the 2005 Heisman Trophy after the NCAA ruled him ineligible for that season due to receiving improper benefits.
POLL: WHAT SHOULD BE DONE WITH THE TROPHY?
breaking news, local news
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash 53 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather...
53 min ago