Heisman Trust: No 2005 winner
NEW YORK -- The head of the Heisman Trophy Trust says the 2005 award will be vacated after Reggie Bush said he would give back his trophy.
William Dockery said in an interview with ESPN that "We've determined that there will be no winner."
Bush announced Tuesday that he would forfeit the 2005 Heisman Trophy after the NCAA ruled him ineligible for that season due to receiving improper benefits.
POLL: WHAT SHOULD BE DONE WITH THE TROPHY?
breaking news, local news
- Newtown 911 calls released
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Derailment survivor remembers sister who died
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Bad Dog: Sunny knocks over child at holiday party
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013