Livery cab jumps curb, injures 3
PARK SLOPE (WABC) -- A car jumped a curb and injured three people Saturday in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
One of the victims is a street vendor who lost a leg in the accident.
It happened just after 11 a.m. at 8th Avenue and 11th Street.
A blue livery cab suddenly barreled out of control, jumped the curb and plowed into a car and three people in front of Junior's Deli.
At least one witness said the livery car was speeding and heard the driver say he didn't have any brakes.
Besides the street vendor, a woman suffered a broken leg, and another woman suffered minor injuries.
Police say the driver of the livery car was not charged.
new york city, park slope, brooklyn, accident, local news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 6 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos