Livery cab jumps curb, injures 3
PARK SLOPE (WABC) -- A car jumped a curb and injured three people Saturday in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
One of the victims is a street vendor who lost a leg in the accident.
It happened just after 11 a.m. at 8th Avenue and 11th Street.
A blue livery cab suddenly barreled out of control, jumped the curb and plowed into a car and three people in front of Junior's Deli.
At least one witness said the livery car was speeding and heard the driver say he didn't have any brakes.
Besides the street vendor, a woman suffered a broken leg, and another woman suffered minor injuries.
Police say the driver of the livery car was not charged.
new york city, park slope, brooklyn, accident, local news
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos