Wild shootout in Brooklyn leaves 1 dead
CROWN HEIGHTS (WABC) -- An apparent shootout on the streets of Brooklyn left one man dead and sent innocent bystanders running for cover.
The 20-year-old victim was shot outside a shoe store at Eastern Parkway and Utica Avenue in Crown Heights around 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Witnesses described a wild scene with bullets flying.
The victim died at the hospital.
The suspect ran away, and no arrests have been made.
new york city, crown heights, brooklyn, shooting, local news
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos