Jury deliberations resume for 'Newburgh four'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Deliberations will resume Tuesday in the terror trial of the so-called "Newburgh four".
The trial was on hold after a document, that wasn't presented as evidence, landed in the hands of jurors.
The four defendants are accused of plotting to bomb a synagogue and Jewish community center in Riverdale.
They also allegedly planned to shoot down aircraft at Stewart Air Base.
The defense claims the government entrapped their clients.
newburgh, terrorism, terror threat, local news
- Winter Weather Advisory 14 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- President Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 42 min ago
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Woman beaten up, robbed on Harlem subway platform
- Port Authority relocating owls that are threat to planes 51 min ago
- Man shot to death in Valley Stream
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Winter Weather Advisory
14 min ago