Jury deliberations resume for 'Newburgh four'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Deliberations will resume Tuesday in the terror trial of the so-called "Newburgh four".
The trial was on hold after a document, that wasn't presented as evidence, landed in the hands of jurors.
The four defendants are accused of plotting to bomb a synagogue and Jewish community center in Riverdale.
They also allegedly planned to shoot down aircraft at Stewart Air Base.
The defense claims the government entrapped their clients.
newburgh, terrorism, terror threat, local news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act