LI mom files bed bug suit against Waldorf Astoria
NASSAU COUNTY (WABC) -- A mother from Long Island has filed a lawsuit against the Waldorf Astoria, claiming her 6-year-old daughter was bitten by bed bugs.
She also says the critters returned home with them.
According to the Wall Street Journal, Susanne Igneri filed a complaint last week in Nassau County Supreme Court against the luxury hotel.
She says she has spent more than $13,000 in expenses and damages.
new york city, long island, nassau county, bed bug, bed bugs, local news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death 40 min ago
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Charges expected in fraternity death
40 min ago